Friday, August 15, 2008

McCain: "Countries Don't Just Invade Other Countries"

I recognize that each of us at times mis-articulates his position. "Mispeaking" is a fact of life, although the term is often abused and sometimes just means, "I said something I wish I didn't."

So, I try not to be too hard on politicians when they say one thing a little wrong, if I understand what they were trying to say based on other things they've said. I think sometimes we get carried away in the little things that trivialize the political debate. But with that said, I couldn't let this one slip by, as to my subjective ears, it seems this might be bordering on crossing from just "mispeaking" to "wrong". Decide for yourself:



Regardless of your opinion on the war on Iraq, you have to admit that sounds at least a bit hypocritical.

I'm sure he meant "Countries don't just invade other countries... unless they really want to."

Wrong Rating: 1 of out 4 (spin)

No comments:

Post a Comment